Wireless Access

Occasional Contributor I

Mobility Controller Firewall

Hi All,

Is there any feature which can which we can implement to control Wired Access with Mobility Controller?

If Yes, then which feature is been used in Mobility Controller and Access Switch?

Regards,

Prashant

Contributor I

RE: Mobility Controller Firewall

You can control the wired access with the firewall function of the WLAN controller.

Occasional Contributor I

Then which feature is used in access switch to make it happened?

Regards,

Prashant

Guru Elite

Re: Mobility Controller Firewall

Take a look at the ClearPass Solution Guide for Wired Policy Enforcement.

Tim Cappalli | Aruba Security
@timcappalli | timcappalli.me | ACMX #367 / ACCX #480
New Contributor

first of all i am very sorry i am posting this here, i have no idea how to create a new topic , i couldnt find the option so thats being said this is my issue-

Does anyone have any recommendations on where to purchase licenses for a controller I just purchased for home use? I’m thinking of getting two LIC-ENTs I just don’t know what the best avenue to do that is. I’ve seen that CDW will sell licenses, but how would that work? Do I email CDW my controller serial# so that I can then later register the licenses with HP?

Aruba Employee

@ujwalgomes wrote:

first of all i am very sorry i am posting this here, i have no idea how to create a new topic , i couldnt find the option so thats being said this is my issue-

Does anyone have any recommendations on where to purchase licenses for a controller I just purchased for home use? I’m thinking of getting two LIC-ENTs I just don’t know what the best avenue to do that is. I’ve seen that CDW will sell licenses, but how would that work? Do I email CDW my controller serial# so that I can then later register the licenses with HP?

A license purchased through an authorized reseller like CDW will get you an entitlement certificate. You use that key and your controller serial number on the HP licensing portal to activate the license for your specific controller.

Charlie Clemmer
Aruba Customer Engineering
Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: