Wireless Access

New Contributor

Need a list for supported APs on ArubaOS 6.2.0X

Does anyone know where I can get a list of the supported APs you can use with the new 7200 controller and OS 6.2.02 firmware? I have searched for hours on the Aruba site to no avail. You would think it would be in the user guide or the release notes. But Nope.

Please help!

Guru Elite

Re: Need a list for supported APs on ArubaOS 6.2.0X

You should look at the list here:  http://www.arubanetworks.com/support-services/end-of-life-products

Colin Joseph
Aruba Customer Engineering

Looking for an Answer? Search the Community Knowledge Base Here: Community Knowledge Base

New Contributor

I did look at the EOL page. It does not specifically say which APs the 6.02.02 build supports. I need to know as we have several APs models we claim to support. The main one I want to know about is the AP-65, there are others we

Guru Elite

The AP65 is supported for ArubaOS 6.2

Colin Joseph

Looking for an Answer? Search the Community Knowledge Base Here: Community Knowledge Base

New Contributor

As a suggestion to Aruba support: It would be nice to have an official list from Aruba that clearly states which APs are compatible with which OS, so we as a customer can have objective evidence when we do our validations.

Guru Elite

You can certainly post that suggestion in the Ideas section of this site to give it visibility.

Colin Joseph

Occasional Contributor I

Re: Need a list for supported APs on ArubaOS 6.4.3.X

I know that this has been brought up before, but it would be helpful to have a list of access points supported in a given software revision. It might be more practical to include it on the specific AP data sheet, as is already done with the MINIMUM Software Versions. 

If this is already available somewhere on the site, I could not find it, and would appreciate a friendly point in the right direction.

Many thanks!

Guru Elite

When AP support is added or removed from a particular release, it is noted
at the beginning of the release notes.

Tim Cappalli | Aruba Security TME
@timcappalli | timcappalli.me | ACMX #367 / ACCX #480
Occasional Contributor I

Thank you kindly. Back for a closer look at the release notes!

Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: