Wireless Access

last person joined: yesterday 

Access network design for branch, remote, outdoor, and campus locations with HPE Aruba Networking access points and mobility controllers.
Expand all | Collapse all

New code 7.6.3 - release notes?

This thread has been viewed 0 times
  • 1.  New code 7.6.3 - release notes?

Posted Mar 07, 2013 11:28 AM

I noticed the 7.6.3 code release hit the download site on Tuesday, but there are no release notes.

I have found that I like staying current with Airwave updates, but would like to know what I'm going to gain/loose hopping forward.

I can conclude from the ..2 to ..3 that this is a bug fix rather than a feature add (most likely)

Still curious.

• 2.  RE: New code 7.6.3 - release notes?

Posted Mar 07, 2013 11:34 AM

Check again. I downloaded the 7.6.3 Release Notes yesterday (Wednesday) afternoon.

• 3.  RE: New code 7.6.3 - release notes?

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Mar 07, 2013 12:06 PM

The 7.6.3 release notes were posted last Friday (March 1, 2013).  If you're not seeing the current release notes on the support site, please let us know.

• 4.  RE: New code 7.6.3 - release notes?
    Best Answer

Posted Mar 07, 2013 12:28 PM

They still don't show up when I click 'Downloads' then expand 'AirWave' 'AMP' 'Current Release' then click on '7.6.3'

All I see is the ISO, package, script and ova files.

Ah... If I go over to the 'Documentation' tree and hunt, I see it there. I don't usually do that since it is almost always in the 'Download' tree.

Never mind (but have someone 'fix' the listing where I've come to expect it.

• 5.  RE: New code 7.6.3 - release notes?
    Best Answer

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Mar 07, 2013 12:53 PM

Done.  You can now get the release notes from both the Software Download section and the Documentation section.