Wireless Access

Aruba

PRIMARY Inventory Recovered from Secondary Please update the boot partition and reload.

I'm seeing this message when logging onto a controller.

WARNING : PRIMARY Inventory Recovered from Secondary
                                                                                                            Please update the boot partition and reload.
                                                                                                                                                        ******************************************************

Never seen this before.  What does it mean and what to do?

The controller is a standby-master and running 6.3.1.10

If my post is helpful please give kudos, or mark as solved if it answers your post.

ACCP, ACMP, ACMX #294
mclarke@arubanetworks.com
Aruba Employee

Re: PRIMARY Inventory Recovered from Secondary Please update the boot partition and reload.

Hi Michael,

Came across a similar issue in the past.

Initial cause of issue was a cache error, which is known to happen with older M3s that have MTI issues.

However the controller was not responsive and the APs were showing IL Flag.

Please look out for a crash on the controller and open a TAC ticket.

Regards,

Shyam

Aruba

Re: PRIMARY Inventory Recovered from Secondary Please update the boot partition and reload.

There are no crash files on the controller.  I may reboot it at some stage to see if that fixes.

If my post is helpful please give kudos, or mark as solved if it answers your post.

ACCP, ACMP, ACMX #294
Aruba

A reboot has cleared this message.  I did notice as well that it didn't seem to be syncing with the master either and there were loads of missing profiles.  That has also fix itself after the reboot as well.

:-)

ACCP, ACMP, ACMX #294
Search Airheads
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: