Wireless Access

New Contributor

Please tell me what is difference between AP-225 eth1 wired port and AP-205 eth1 standby

Please tell me what is difference between AP-225 eth1 wireport and AP-205 eth1 standby!

Re: Please tell me what is difference between AP-225 eth1 wired port and AP-205 eth1 standby

ap-205 does not have an eth1.
Pasquale Monardo | Senior Network Solutions Consultant
ACDX #420 | ACMP
[If you found my post helpful, please give kudos!]
Guru Elite

Re: Please tell me what is difference between AP-225 eth1 wired port and AP-205 eth1 standby

An AP-205 does not have a second ethernet interface.

Tim Cappalli | Aruba Security TME
@timcappalli | timcappalli.me | ACMX #367 / ACCX #480
New Contributor

Yes this is true AP-205 has only one eth port while AP-225 has 2 ports eth-0 and eth-1. Please take a look of attached screen shot and guide me the difference of Wired port and Standby port.  Ap-205 is coming with eth-1 stand by and AP-135 OR AP225i is coming with eth-1 wired port.

Guru Elite

Wired port means it is configured for user access (wired ap profile).

Aruba Employee

Hi,

I have 205H, it has Eth1 port.

Is there any difference between 205 and 205H ? or both are same ?

Guru Elite

The 205H has two additional interfaces that can be used for client access.

Thanks,
Tim

Guru Elite

There is a difference. For the specifics, please see the comparison page here http://www.arubanetworks.com/products/networking/access-points/

Colin Joseph
Aruba Customer Engineering

Looking for an Answer? Search the Community Knowledge Base Here: Community Knowledge Base

New Contributor

Thank you and you can see from screen shots all AP-205 are appearing with standby port. Kindly explain why is so?

Guru Elite

The ports are not configured and link is down...

Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: