Wireless Access

Occasional Contributor I

Pls help me..

please, this is very urgent, i have an aruba 650 controller which i configured with this ip addre 10.156.2.9,
but the next day i wanted to login into the interface the ip addre i configured is not accepted.
so i went to a command prompt to type ipconfig and to my surprise am seeing this ip address 169.254.193.8. i tried typing this ip in explorer but cant log into my aruba 650.
pls what can i do

Guru Elite

Re: Pls help me..

Can you reach the controller physically to plug in a console cable?

Colin Joseph
Aruba Customer Engineering

Looking for an Answer? Search the Community Knowledge Base Here: Community Knowledge Base

Occasional Contributor I

Yes i can

what should i do next pls

Guru Elite

You should login to the controller and see what ip address it has.

Please do not post the same thing to multiple forums, because it will cause confusion.

Colin Joseph
Aruba Customer Engineering

Looking for an Answer? Search the Community Knowledge Base Here: Community Knowledge Base

Occasional Contributor I

ok Thks

The current ip address is now 169.254.193.8, but i tried to login with the ip using internet explorer but is not accepting it.

but when i ping the ip its replying.. what should i do pls

Occasional Contributor I

Hi The 169 address is on you laptop or desktop. This means it's not getting and ip-address from the dhcp server.

That address is pingable.

You need make sure that you laptop/is getting an ip address. You can try to give it a fixed address in the correct range.

Aruba Employee

From the console, run the command "show ip interface brief" and post the results.

Search Airheads
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: