Wireless Access

last person joined: 19 hours ago 

Access network design for branch, remote, outdoor, and campus locations with HPE Aruba Networking access points and mobility controllers.
Expand all | Collapse all

Point to Multipoint , and vedio streaming over wimax

This thread has been viewed 2 times
  • 1.  Point to Multipoint , and vedio streaming over wimax

Posted Sep 14, 2014 05:03 PM

Dear all,

We want to connect three 8MP high definition , IP camera to NVR  located 300 meter away.  with point to multipoint scenario. Our camera are arecont.  COuld you please suggest wireless model in Aruba , wich can support this live video streaming withou any dealy. Also plese let me which model should be in NVR side and which model shold be on Camera side.

I HAVE ATTACHED , CAMERA MODEL AND WIRELESS DEPLOYMENT MODEL.

PLEASE HELPM ME ON THIS.

Attachment(s)

• 2.  RE: Point to Multipoint , and vedio streaming over wimax

Posted Sep 14, 2014 05:23 PM
    I would consider IAP-274 + a ANT-3X3-5712. This would provide the best throughput as its 802.11ac.

• 3.  RE: Point to Multipoint , and vedio streaming over wimax

Posted Sep 14, 2014 05:35 PM

THANKS DEAR.

So you suggest , three IAP-274 + a ANT-3X3-5712 for three camera and what about for connecting these three to server. ( server area) . , same model is enough ?

• 4.  RE: Point to Multipoint , and vedio streaming over wimax

Posted Sep 15, 2014 12:15 AM
    Yes the same model would be what you'd want. I did however forget that mesh won't be supported on these until the end of this year. It would however be worth waiting for as its theoretical bandwidth is much higher than the N offerings.