Wireless Access

Occasional Contributor II

Provisioning Issues

Hi there,

I am facing one issue while I try to provision the some of the APs. I select the AP na d click on provision at the bottom screen, it's gives me a blank screen and I fdorced to use the wizad to provision the AP. This is really anoying me since I upgrade it from ver. 5 to 6. The current version is 6.1.2.2 on the Aruba 6000 M3 mobily controller. I am attached the screenshot of the provision screen.

Paul :mansad:

Guru Elite

Re: Provisioning Issues

Please clear your browser cache and try again.

Colin Joseph
Aruba Customer Engineering

Looking for an Answer? Search the Community Knowledge Base Here: Community Knowledge Base

Hi Collin,

I tried this, but still the same issue and another thing is when I click on the AAA profile tab I am getting an error and I have to click it three times to get the AAA profile screen. See the attachment.

Screen shot 2011-11-16 at 3.58.44 PM.png

Screen shot 2011-11-16 at 3.58.51 PM.png

Screen shot 2011-11-16 at 3.59.03 PM.png

Paul.

Guru Elite

upgrading to 6.1.2.4 deals with the AAA issue.  Please try that.

Colin Joseph
Aruba Customer Engineering

Looking for an Answer? Search the Community Knowledge Base Here: Community Knowledge Base

Ok thanks. Will update and let you know. :manhappy:

Aruba Employee

Which browser are you using?

Zach

Thanks,

Zach Jennings

I tried on firefox 8.0 and chrome.

Hi Collin,

I tryed to download the latest version from the support site and it says access denied, so could you able to send me the update or give me another ftp to download it.

Thanks.

New Contributor

I had exactly the same issue with my controller. After a lot of work, I found that including "space" in AP name caused the error. Have you "space" in the names of your APs?

Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: