Wireless Access

Contributor II

QoS by destination

Hi,

How is the easy way to do a QoS for a destination? Example: In a 802.1x SSID, I'd like to apply QoS for Internet, but not for Local Network (192.168.x.x).

ArubaOS 6.1

AP125

Regards

Guru Elite

Re: QoS by destination

You cannot.

Answers and views expressed by me on this forum are my own and not necessarily the position of Aruba Networks or Hewlett Packard Enterprise.

I thought it was possible in an access list?

Source  Destination                Service    Action  TimeRange  Log  Expired  Queue  TOS  8021P  Blacklist  Mirror  DisScan  ClassifyMedia  IPv4/6

any     <network> 255.255.255.0    svc-https  permit                           High   26   6                                                 4
any     any                        any        permit                           Low                                                           4

I've done captures on the controller and indeed any traffic leaving it and going to that destination does have the Qos tag added.

:smileyhappy:

If my post is helpful please give kudos, or mark as solved if it answers your post.

ACCP, ACCX #817, ACMP, ACMX #294
Guru Elite

Yes.  That rule will tag the traffic with QOS markings; absolutely.

If I understand the question correctly, I think the poster wants something to provide bandwidth restrictions for outgoing traffic, but none for incoming traffic.  That rule cannot provide that.

Answers and views expressed by me on this forum are my own and not necessarily the position of Aruba Networks or Hewlett Packard Enterprise.
Contributor II

Sure...

I want to limit the Internet traffic in 4MB for down/up and has no limit from wireless to local lan (cable).

regards,

Paulo

Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: