Wireless Access

Occasional Contributor I

RAP-3 Issues

We received 10 RAP-3 units the other day.  I took three different units out and had the same problem with all of them.  

- I can see the instant SSID and can connect to it.

- I get the standard ip address and DNS settings

- When I open a web browser, I can see it is trying to redirect me, however it fails.  I have tried to enter the ip address of the RAP unit and it still does not work.

- This has happened on the wired port too.

Any thoughts as to why it will not display the login screen.  I have configured many IAP-105 and never had this issue before.

Thank you.

Guru Elite

Re: RAP-3 Issues

Browser version?

Colin Joseph
Aruba Customer Engineering

Looking for an Answer? Search the Community Knowledge Base Here: Community Knowledge Base

Occasional Contributor I

I have tried it in IE, Firefox and Chrome.

Occasional Contributor I

The redirect was not working properly.  I manully entered the url and I was able to login to the instant ap interface.

Aruba Employee

I've seen some redirect issues when using secure, HTTPS, websites.  When in doubt, just go to instant.arubanetworks.com, which is looks like you did :-).

New Contributor

I am having the same issues, though when I try going to the instant.arubanetworks.com URL it still does not resolve...

New Contributor

I am also having the same problems with the two RAP-3's I recieved today. No matter the browser the webpage will not resolve to instant.arubanetworks.com Any ideas?

Search Airheads
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: