Wireless Access

MVP

RAP whitelist not showing?

Doing a new controller install here (M3mk1 with 6.1.2.7) and I'm missing the Remote AP whitelist screen from the Configuration -> AP Installation menu. The tab is simply not there. Cleared my browsers cache without result.

Any idea's where its gone? Is a license required for it?

Koen (ACMX #351 | ACDX #547 | ACCP)

-- Found something helpful, important, or cool? Click the Kudos Star in a post.
-- Problem Solved? Click "Accept as Solution" in a post.
Guru Elite

Re: RAP whitelist not showing?

koenv wrote:

Doing a new controller install here (M3mk1 with 6.1.2.7) and I'm missing the Remote AP whitelist screen from the Configuration -> AP Installation menu. The tab is simply not there. Cleared my browsers cache without result.

Any idea's where its gone? Is a license required for it?

There should be no licenses required for it.  Do you have any licenses on the controller, at all?

*Answers and views expressed by me on this forum are my own and not necessarily the position of Aruba Networks or Hewlett Packard Enterprise.*
ArubaOS 8.3 User Guide
InstantOS 8.3 User Guide
Airheads Knowledgebase
MVP

found my issue, you DO need licenses.. AP licenses or it simply does not show up apparently.

Koen (ACMX #351 | ACDX #547 | ACCP)

-- Found something helpful, important, or cool? Click the Kudos Star in a post.
-- Problem Solved? Click "Accept as Solution" in a post.
Guru Elite

koenv wrote:

found my issue, you DO need licenses.. AP licenses or it simply does not show up apparently.

Thank you for confirming that.

*Answers and views expressed by me on this forum are my own and not necessarily the position of Aruba Networks or Hewlett Packard Enterprise.*
ArubaOS 8.3 User Guide
InstantOS 8.3 User Guide
Airheads Knowledgebase
Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: