Wireless Access

Reboot Cause: Hard Watchdog reset (Intent:cause:register ee:ee:50) ? Anyone can explain.

Hi Guys,

Im getting a strange reboots (M3 + 6.3.1.8)

this is what i got in the log:

Reboot Cause: Hard Watchdog reset (Intent:cause:register ee:ee:50)

Anyone can say to me what might be the cause?

*****************2Plus Wireless Solutions****************************
Aruba Airheads - Powered By community for empower the community
************ Don't Forget to Kudos + me,If i helped you******************

Re: Reboot Cause: Hard Watchdog reset (Intent:cause:register ee:ee:50) ? Anyone can explain.

Is there any syslog id associated with that message?  I can't seem to see anything in the 6.3 Syslog message guide that matches that.

If there is a crash file available on the controller, you should send this to TAC to investigate.  Really, any unexpected reboot should be investigated by the TAC guys.

If my post is helpful please give kudos, or mark as solved if it answers your post.

ACCP, ACMP, ACMX #294
mclarke@arubanetworks.com
Guru Elite

Re: Reboot Cause: Hard Watchdog reset (Intent:cause:register ee:ee:50) ? Anyone can explain.

Crashes do not have a syslog ID, because they are unexpected.  Please open a TAC case.

Colin Joseph
Aruba Customer Engineering

Looking for an Answer? Search the Community Knowledge Base Here: Community Knowledge Base

New Contributor

We are seeing the exact same error message repeat endlessly after an upgrade of our M3 controllers to v6.4.2.2. 2 of the 4 controllers in the same chassis came up fine, 2 are in this endless reboot loop.

We havv opened a TAC case. We are online with them now and have been for hours. We do not seem to be getting anywhere

If anyone has solved this issue or knows about a solution. Please chime in.

Occasional Contributor II

We are having the same error on our secondary controller in our HA pair. It's been rebooting itself at least once a day with that error. It did it again today and hasn't come back online yet. It's been down for over an hour now. 

We are running 6.3.1.13 on an Aruba6000-US

Guru Elite

That is definitely not a routine occurrence. Please open a TAC case asap.

Colin Joseph
Aruba Customer Engineering

Looking for an Answer? Search the Community Knowledge Base Here: Community Knowledge Base

Frequent Contributor I

Hi,

Can I check with firmware has fixed this issue?

"If there's a will, there's a way."
Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: