Wireless Access

Contributor I

Redundancy Configuration

Hi ..

I'm trying to configure Redundancy for Vlan between 2 local controllers ,,, and I set one of them high priority (200) and other controller (150) ,, but all of them become master when I apply it !!?? so access points are divided to 2 local controllers !! as it shown in attached scaeen shots

How can I solve that plz ?

Guru Elite

Re: Redundancy Configuration

You should:

- Uncheck Preemption from both sides

- Set a password on both sides to make sure they are only communicating with each other.

Colin Joseph
Aruba Customer Engineering

Looking for an Answer? Search the Community Knowledge Base Here: Community Knowledge Base

Guru Elite

You should:

- Uncheck Preemption from both sides

- Set a password on both sides to make sure they are only communicating with each other.

Colin Joseph

Looking for an Answer? Search the Community Knowledge Base Here: Community Knowledge Base

Contributor I

I do that .. NO change ! stil both sides are master !

Guru Elite

Can both sides ping each other?  Is there anything that would be blocking the VRRP advertisements?  Can you make sure that portfast is enabled on your uplink switch on those ports?

Colin Joseph

Contributor I

Yes, each sides can ping other

uplink ports to both sides are enabled

but, when i press (apply) it shown me this message (attached screen shot)

Contributor I

Helloooo ..

Guru Elite

You should open a TAC case so that they can take a look at your logs.tar.  I am not sure your problem is simple enough to be answered on this forum.

Colin Joseph

Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: