Wireless Access

Contributor I

Setting up WMM

Im looking to setup WMM nder the vap profile "GUEST" I see WMM traffic management, I created and enabled a profile called "GUEST WMM"

Then, under the SSID profile of "GUEST" I see a WMM checkbox, do i need to check that to enable WMM?

Guru Elite

Re: Setting up WMM

If you have a SSID that supports 892.11n or 802.11ac, WMM is automatically enabled and is part of those protocols...
Answers and views expressed by me on this forum are my own and not necessarily the position of Aruba Networks or Hewlett Packard Enterprise.
Contributor I

Well that makes it easy. So I dont have to check any boxes or make any traffic managent profiles?

Is there anything else I need to know, like if I edit the EDCA values, do those take effect?

Guru Elite

You don't have to set anything up.  The question is, what are you trying to do?

Answers and views expressed by me on this forum are my own and not necessarily the position of Aruba Networks or Hewlett Packard Enterprise.
Contributor I

I was going through a VRD and it was talking about setting up WMM. Just trying to optimize.

Contributor II

Are you trying to optimize or should I say prioritize traffic (voice/video)? Configure DSCP values?

Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: