Wireless Access

Aruba Employee

Spectrum Load balancing predetermined thresholds

Hi expert:

Where could I configure predetermined threshold of spectrum load balance?Search user guid but 

Thanks!

MVP

Re: Spectrum Load balancing predetermined thresholds

Hi,

Some info for you:

http://community.arubanetworks.com/t5/Command-of-the-Day/COTD-Spectrum-Load-Balancing/td-p/4698

more here:

http://www.slideshare.net/AirheadsSocial/managing-and-optimizing-rf-spectrum-for-aruba-wlans

i hope it will help u.

*****************2Plus Wireless Solutions****************************
Aruba Airheads - Powered By community for empower the community
************ Don't Forget to Kudos + me,If i helped you******************
Guru Elite

Re: Spectrum Load balancing predetermined thresholds

[ Edited ]

Colin Wang wrote:

Hi expert:

Where could I configure predetermined threshold of spectrum load balance?Search user guid but 

Thanks!

Colin Wang,

Please be advised that on ArubaOS 6.3 and above, ClientMatch replaces spectrum load balancing.  If you have Clientmatch enabled, the spectrum load balancing algorithm is not active.

Colin Joseph
Aruba Customer Engineering

Looking for an Answer? Search the Community Knowledge Base Here: Community Knowledge Base

Aruba Employee

SLB and clientmatch together

Thanks for reply ,I still wonder for one thing.

Since "Legacy 802.11a/b/g devices do not support the client match feature" ,is it possible that we only enable SLB for 802.11 a/b/g ,then we enable client match for rest of device. or we just disable clientmatch as device use 802.11n or ac always don't have performence issue. 

Guru Elite

Re: SLB and clientmatch together

Colin Wang,

Legacy 802.11a/b/g ACCESS POINTS do not support clientmatch.  If you have 802.11n or 802.11ac access points, they will support Clientmatch, and you should be fine, even with 802.11a/b/g clients.

Colin Joseph
Aruba Customer Engineering

Looking for an Answer? Search the Community Knowledge Base Here: Community Knowledge Base

Search Airheads
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: