Wireless Access

New Contributor

Split controller licence

Hi 

If I order the device for different clients in one order. I can split licenses between them if I have to be ordered separately.

exp. in order 74 x JW472AAE 

64 x JW472AAE for the first clients 

10 x JW472AAE for the second clients 

Best 

Krzysiek 

Guru Elite

Re: Split controller licence

Yes, you can.

Colin Joseph
Aruba Customer Engineering

Looking for an Answer? Search the Community Knowledge Base Here: Community Knowledge Base

New Contributor

Hi, during activation ?

New Contributor

This sounds good. Can you please describe what is the process for the split.

Cheers,

LG

Guru Elite

What are you trying to do?  If you are trying to order two separate licenses at different times, you can do that.  Purchase one, apply it.  Purchase another one later, and apply it later...

Colin Joseph

Looking for an Answer? Search the Community Knowledge Base Here: Community Knowledge Base

New Contributor

HI.

When I put together a orders for the two controllers, and licensed to them.
I received the license which is the sum of the licenses for both controllers. Controllers will work independently so I could do with a single server license. Now I need to activate half of the license on one half of the second. Is there any way to do this?

KK

Guru Elite

[ Edited ]

You cannot activate the same license on two controllers, unfortunately. You should engage your sales contact to get that corrected.

EDIT:. If both controllers are on the same routed network, you can set them up for centralized licensing where they can share licensing, however. http://www.arubanetworks.com/techdocs/ArubaOS_65x_WebHelp/Web_Help_Index.htm#ArubaFrameStyles/New_Licenses/Multi__Network.htm?Highlight=Centralized

Sorry for giving you the runaround.  If this is two separate customers, you cannot share licenses or do centralized licensing.  You need to have your sales order corrected.  Please contact the vendor to have this done.

Colin Joseph

New Contributor

Thanks for your assistance

KK

Search Airheads
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: