Wireless Access

last person joined: yesterday 

Access network design for branch, remote, outdoor, and campus locations with HPE Aruba Networking access points and mobility controllers.
Expand all | Collapse all

Text entered into "Down Status Message" not appearing in status messages (email)

This thread has been viewed 0 times
  • 1.  Text entered into "Down Status Message" not appearing in status messages (email)

Posted Mar 19, 2015 07:05 PM

Hello,

We are running AirWave AMP™ 8.0.6.1, and I'm trying to configure triggers and messages for events on our wireless network.   The e-mail notification of events is operating, as I get emails when a trigger I have defined is met.

But, when I list my APs, and select "Manage" from the hover menu, there is a field in which I should be able to enter text that I want in a down status message for that AP.  AirWave accepts and saves the text, but that text does not appear in the email messages on a down event.

Does anyone have a suggestion?

• 2.  RE: Text entered into "Down Status Message" not appearing in status messages (email)

Posted Mar 20, 2015 06:39 AM

Hi,

Please open a ticket with the Aruba TAC. will help and provide step by step information to configure the trigger mails.