Wireless Access

Third Party Firewall between 2 controllers

Hi,

i want to configure an IPSec VPN between 2 controlleurs , and i have a small issue.

between the two controllers i have a Sophos Firewall that do not support IKEv2 , so i need to nat ports to permit the communication between the two device.

first , is it possible to do it ?

then , what are the port that I must nat ?

Regards

Raouf CHAHBOUNE
ICT Network & Security Engineer
CCNP R/S | CCNA Security | ACMP|ACCP|ACDX

[If my post is helpful please give kudos, or mark as solved if it answers your post.]
Guru Elite

Re: Third Party Firewall between 2 controllers

If it is ipsec and you have "enforce NAT T" (recommended) on the connection you only need UDP 4500.
Answers and views expressed by me on this forum are my own and not necessarily the position of Aruba Networks or Hewlett Packard Enterprise.

do any one have a tuto for a VPN site to site configuration

Raouf CHAHBOUNE

[If my post is helpful please give kudos, or mark as solved if it answers your post.]
Guru Elite

Knowledgebase Search:  http://community.arubanetworks.com/t5/Aruba-Solution-Exchange/Dynamic-Site-to-Site-VPN-between-Mobility-Controllers/ta-p/202681

Answers and views expressed by me on this forum are my own and not necessarily the position of Aruba Networks or Hewlett Packard Enterprise.

and what about IKE port (500)

Raouf CHAHBOUNE

Guru Elite

If you use enforce NAT T, you don't need that.
Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: