Wireless Access

Occasional Contributor II

Trouble viewing any proper data on a newly created AMP

Hi, 

Is there any detailed step by step guide to setup monitoring of newly discovered ap in aruba airwave, am trying to confirgure live monitoring for my AP's via airwave but the documents  I have seen so far doesnt seem to give me any detailed information.

Re: Trouble viewing any proper data on a newly created AMP

What are you specifically looking for? What are you trying to get out of Airwave?
Pasquale Monardo | Senior Network Solutions Consultant
ACDX #420 | ACMP
[If you found my post helpful, please give kudos!]

The airwave manager has discovered the controllers and AP, but when I click on the devices I get the message no object found, also its show zero clients,

Ideally I would like to configure it to check the health of the APs and give me real time updates on the status of the devices. 

Aruba Employee

If we have the APs discovered on Airwave, it will be coming up under the new devices list on Airwave.

We have to manually add them to a Group and Folder on Airwave to have Airwave get the stats from AP.

Go to new devices list ---> Select the APs --> Choose the group and folder --> add them. Once you have it added and once Airwave starts to poll it you will see the data for the APs on Airwave under AP monitoring page.

Regards,
Vishnu
If my post helped you, don't forget to give kudos ;)

Thanks have been able to add the AP's.
Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: