Wireless Access

Contributor II

UM2G Flags Mesh AP

Hi community I have configured a mesh network using aruba AP 335. One AP as mesh portal and another AP as mesh point. The mesh point boots and I can reach it by ping. But on the Mobility Master I'm seeing the UM2G Flags. (U= Unprovisioned, M= Mesh, 2: IKE ver 2 and G= no such group). 

I dont know if I have to do another config because I've already provisioned the AP and I assigned it to the ap-group where the mesh portal is. 

Thank you  in advance for your help.

Guru Elite

Re: UM2G Flags Mesh AP

Reprovision that access point to an ap-group that exists on that controller.

*Answers and views expressed by me on this forum are my own and not necessarily the position of Aruba Networks or Hewlett Packard Enterprise.*
ArubaOS 8.3 User Guide
InstantOS 8.3 User Guide
Airheads Knowledgebase
Contributor II

Hi cjoseph.

I reprovisioned the ap to an ap-group and it kept the same flags. 

Guru Elite

What version of ArubaOS is this? 

*Answers and views expressed by me on this forum are my own and not necessarily the position of Aruba Networks or Hewlett Packard Enterprise.*
ArubaOS 8.3 User Guide
InstantOS 8.3 User Guide
Airheads Knowledgebase
Contributor II

Version: 8.2.0.1
Guru Elite

Type "show log system 50" on the commandline of the MD to see if you have any clue why it has that flag..

ArubaOS 8.3 User Guide
InstantOS 8.3 User Guide
Airheads Knowledgebase
Contributor II

Hi cjoseph,

Below I attached a txt with the output of the command.

Thank you.

Guru Elite

There is no information in that output.  I would try to provision the AP without mesh and see if the G flag disappears.

ArubaOS 8.3 User Guide
InstantOS 8.3 User Guide
Airheads Knowledgebase
Contributor II

So you mean, provision it wired?

Guru Elite

Provision its mesh role as "none" and then reboot.  See if it comes up when you plug it in wired.

ArubaOS 8.3 User Guide
InstantOS 8.3 User Guide
Airheads Knowledgebase
Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: