Wireless Access

Aruba

Unable to remove expired server certificate from controller

I have just uploaded a new server certificate to a controller and I can't seem to be able to remove the old one.  I can see the controller is using the new cert for WebUI, but it shows the old cert is still referenced somewhwere.

I know it is not being used anywhere else though, but it stubornly refuses to be deleted.

Any suggestions, or has anyone come across this before?

AOS - 6.1.3.4

Controller - 6000

If my post is helpful please give kudos, or mark as solved if it answers your post.

ACCP, ACMP, ACMX #294
mclarke@arubanetworks.com
Guru Elite

Re: Unable to remove expired server certificate from controller

You can issue the "restore factory_default certificate" command, but you will have to re-upload the certificate you want to use after.

Colin Joseph
Aruba Customer Engineering

Looking for an Answer? Search the Community Knowledge Base Here: Community Knowledge Base

Aruba

I tried that on my lab controller and all the certificates are still there and it is still using the custom one instead of the default.

The error is cosmetic really, but I just like to keep things tidy.

We have some downtime in a few weeks, so will see if a reboot makes any difference.

If my post is helpful please give kudos, or mark as solved if it answers your post.

ACCP, ACMP, ACMX #294
Guru Elite

I just looked and saw this is 6.1.3.4.

Let me see what we cab find.

Colin Joseph
Aruba Customer Engineering

Looking for an Answer? Search the Community Knowledge Base Here: Community Knowledge Base

eip
Occasional Contributor II

Hi,

I encountered the same issue except I am running

AOS - 6.3.1.8

Controller - 3400

I even double checked my running config to see where else my old expired certificate was referenced thinking it might be a GUI issue on my end. I seem to have resolved it by rebooting the controller. The expired certificate that referenced before is no longer referenced after a reboot and I could delete it.

Edward

Aruba

I just rebooted this particular controller as well, and now the expired certificate is gone.

ACCP, ACMP, ACMX #294
Search Airheads
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: