Wireless Access

New Contributor

Upgrade 8.2 - supported AP

Hi all,
I have two Mobility Controller 7210 v 6.5.3.2 in HA Active/Standby and some AP103, AP105 and AP135 managed from the controller.
The customer would like to upgrade the controllers to AOS 8.2.
It is possible or the APs managed are not longer supported in AOS 8.2.?

If yes, can you tell me please wich models are not longer supported?

thanks a lot
kind regards

Guru Elite

Re: Upgrade 8.2 - supported AP

All the 8.x the release notes have a "supported controllers" and "supported access points" section.

supported-devices.PNG

Answers and views expressed by me on this forum are my own and not necessarily the position of Aruba Networks or Hewlett Packard Enterprise.
New Contributor

Thanks for the fast reply,

I've already read the release notes, but I didn't understand if AP-103 are supported or not. I think yes, I would like to have just a confirm about that.

thanks a lot

Guru Elite

The AP-103 is in the supported chart.  Does the fact that there is a dash in the "family" column make it confusing?

Answers and views expressed by me on this forum are my own and not necessarily the position of Aruba Networks or Hewlett Packard Enterprise.
New Contributor

For me, absolutely yes

Guru Elite

Fair enough.  We will raise this as an issue.

Contributor I

The AP-103 is supported on the version of code mentioned above, and in the release notes posted.

Screenshot_1.png

Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: