06-26-2013 11:16 PM
I upgrade my controler to version 188.8.131.52 and now the dasboard page is white with IE10, the other page monitoring, configuration , diagnostics, etc is ok . With chrome all page is ok
is it a java problem ?
Solved! Go to Solution.
06-27-2013 01:11 AM
Hey, if you check the release notes for 184.108.40.206 you'll see that IE10 is not supported. Below are the supported browsers
Beginning with ArubaOS 6.2, the following browsers are officially supported for use with the ArubaOS
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 8.x and 9.x on Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, and MacOS
- Mozilla Firefox 14, 15, and 16 on Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, and MacOS
- Apple Safari 5.x on MacOS
If my post addresses your query, give kudos:)
06-28-2013 06:28 AM
I upgraded all controllers and master last week to 220.127.116.11 and since then my AP's (118 ap's) are showing as down from the GUI. CLI shows the correct state which is up. Rebooting the master did show the AP's as up,, but today it is showing 115 down and only 3 up,, which is incorrect again.
I am using IE9 .... haven't tried chrome.
07-10-2013 10:30 AM
I have a similar issue. I upgraded from 18.104.22.168. After the upgrade, I logged into the controller using Firefox ver 22. navigating to Wireless > AP Installation , The controller (GUI) shows that my AP104 (all three of them) are IU, meaning unprovisioned. Which they are not. When I click on the provision button, the screen just goes blank and all I see is a white screen. I took a laptop and logged into one of the APs via the console, and verified that the AP is actually still provisioned.
I then launched IE 9, and logged into the controller. The AP Installation page still shows that my APs are UI, however, when I click on the Provision button, I am able to see the provision page.
I think there are at least two issues with this build. 1. browser issues, and 2. incorrect reporting on AP provisioning.
I have reboot all the APs multiples times, I have reboot the controller multiple times and it still did not work.
then when I used IE9 and navigated to the provision page, I noticed that it is requiring to fill in the value of the antenna gain. These fields are empty. So I put in values for the antenna gain, and reboot the APs. It now works and all APs come back up.
So if you come across similar issues when you do your upgrades, you may look to see if there are missing fields in the associated page your dealing with.
07-11-2013 11:45 AM
Thanks for the response.
I don't really want to go into each AP's provisioning page and set gain values.. I have 129 AP's in use right now.
If I reboot the Master the AP's show "UP" for x amount of time.... next time into the Master.. all are down in the GUI.. UP from the CLI....