Wireless Access

last person joined: 22 hours ago 

Access network design for branch, remote, outdoor, and campus locations with HPE Aruba Networking access points and mobility controllers.
Expand all | Collapse all

Users are receiving and invalid IP address i.e 192.168.11.X/24 and it is Intermediate

This thread has been viewed 0 times
  • 1.  Users are receiving and invalid IP address i.e 192.168.11.X/24 and it is Intermediate

Posted Mar 09, 2014 11:51 PM

Hi!!,

We are facing probelm with only one user is receiving and invalid IP address i.e 192.168.11.X/24 and it is Intermediate.

AP93 has been configured in RAP Mode and SSID configured in Bridge forwarding Mode, we also replce the AP with new one till problem exist,

If any one help us to Identify the issue with AP or client, if it is client then we alos upgrade WLAN interface driver.

Regards,

Jayesh

• 2.  RE: Users are receiving and invalid IP address i.e 192.168.11.X/24 and it is Intermediate

Posted Mar 10, 2014 11:28 AM

A few questions...

1. What version of code are you running?

2. Do you have other RAPs on other sites working successfully in a similar setup?

3. Has this ever worked?

4. Have you tried another user/client device (laptop or whatever) on this same site?

5. On the controller, run a "show ap debug counters" and paste the information regarding the RAP in question.

The subnet you mention typically is seen during RAP provisioing, or in the event of controller connection instability or failure from the RAP's point of view.

Thanks.