Wireless Access

Frequent Contributor II

VLAN Interface Config

Hey all,

I'm configuring a 650 controller to sit in our corporate DMZ to terminate all RAPs for the company, and I need to configure one eth port for External communication and another eth port for Internal communication, each with its own IP, subnet, and gateway. Is there a resource I can look at to help me configure these vlan interfaces? I'm having trouble locating where I can put in GW information for just one VLAN interface.

Any information would be appreciated. Thank you!

Guru Elite

Re: VLAN Interface Config

You can only put in gateway information for the whole box, not individual interfaces.

Colin Joseph
Aruba Customer Engineering

Looking for an Answer? Search the Community Knowledge Base Here: Community Knowledge Base

Aruba

You may not be able to configure default gateway for each and every VLAN . Could you please let me know the requirement of having two gateways and what we are trying to achieve so that i could help you.

Frequent Contributor II

Sriram,

Thanks for trying to help me, but after getting off of the phone with Aruba TAC, the only way to do this is to use one GW. I've gone back to my network team so that we can come up with another solution.

Thank you!

Search Airheads
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: