Wireless Access

Occasional Contributor I

Version 6.4.x.x are ED or GA

Hi,

Recently we were advised to update our controllers to version 6.4.x.x can someone clarify if this branch or versions are still ED or have become GA, in particular 6.4.3.4 and 6.4.4.0?

Thanks in advance and congratulations to this fantastic community.

Guru Elite

Re: Version 6.4.x.x are ED or GA

[ Edited ]

6.4.2 is GA

6.4.3+ are ED

ga-code.png

Tim Cappalli | Aruba Security TME
@timcappalli | timcappalli.me | ACMX #367 / ACCX #480
Guru Elite

They are not GA, no.

Colin Joseph
Aruba Customer Engineering

Looking for an Answer? Search the Community Knowledge Base Here: Community Knowledge Base

Occasional Contributor II

Thanks for your quick answer.

Unfortunately we were told by the support that 6.4.3.x was already in GA and we should update to this version instead of 6.4.2.12 .

Let's wait everything goes in the right way.

BR,

Tomaz.

Guru Elite

I would ask them again.  If you have a login to download on the support site, only 6.4.2.x is in the GA folder.

Colin Joseph

Looking for an Answer? Search the Community Knowledge Base Here: Community Knowledge Base

Occasional Contributor II

Unfortunately I don't have a login, because I was cheated, and the brand of my products is ALu and not Aruba and they don't give me a login for direct download, it must been through the partner.

Anyway the official answer was:

"Alcatel version of 6.4.2.12 code is not yet released and it is still under testing. And all the codes which are available on the Alcatel BP website are tested and will be able to install on the production network.

The latest version on the same series was 6.4.2.10. The latest tested version for your controller is 6.4.3.3 and that I have already provided you."

Which apparently is not true...

:(

BR,

Tomaz.

Guru Elite

ALU has its own release schedule, so honestly things do not always match what Aruba is doing exactly. The question is what exactly do you want to accomplish?

Colin Joseph

Search Airheads
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: