Wireless Access

Viewing active vlans on a port-channel?

With my gigabit interfaces configured as trunks, I can see active vlans with "show interface gigabit xxx switchport".  However, the "switchport" option is not available for LACP configured port-channels with "show interface port-channel xxx".  What is available to quickly check what vlans are active on the port-channel?

Aruba Employee

Re: Viewing active vlans on a port-channel?

Hi,

# show vlan
# show trunk

Thanks,
Rajaguru Vincent
Thanks,
Rajaguru Vincent
CWNA | CWSP | CWAP | CWDP | ACMP

Thanks Raj, I guest that works. But not quite the same as looking at the list with the interface command, especially when you have 50+ vlans.  Just baffles me why it's the only command modifier not included.

Guru Elite

dwright,

It is probably not used that often.  If you feel strongly about it, please request that feature at the ideas portal here:  https://arubanetworkskb.secure.force.com/cp/ideas/ideaList.apexp

Colin Joseph
Aruba Customer Engineering

Looking for an Answer? Search the Community Knowledge Base Here: Community Knowledge Base

Aruba

dwright@structured.com wrote:

Thanks Raj, I guest that works. But not quite the same as looking at the list with the interface command, especially when you have 50+ vlans.  Just baffles me why it's the only command modifier not included.

If the number of entries on your output is your concern, try running Raj's commands with an include statement:

show vlan | include <PortChannelID>

show trunk | include <PortChannelID>

------------------------------------------------
Systems Engineer, Northeast USA
ACCX | ACDX | ACMX

Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: