Wireless Access

Regular Contributor I

VisualRF Beamwidth and Orientation blank

In VisualRF and VisualRF Plan, the Beamwidth and Orientation fields are blank and not available for modification.

It happens in both IE and Chrome and with an up to date versions of Java and Flash

Re: VisualRF Beamwidth and Orientation blank

What version of Airwave and what AP?

I've had issues with that in the past with AP134 (can't remember the Airwave version at the time).  It was fixed in a later version, but TAC assisted me with a workaround/fix so I could do it without having to upgrade.

If my post is helpful please give kudos, or mark as solved if it answers your post.

ACCP, ACCX #817, ACMP, ACMX #294
Guru Elite

WorlisMan,

What access point is that?

Colin Joseph
Aruba Customer Engineering

Looking for an Answer? Search the Community Knowledge Base Here: Community Knowledge Base

Regular Contributor I

Yes, it's AP-134s

what version of Airwave is this?

If my post is helpful please give kudos, or mark as solved if it answers your post.

Regular Contributor I

7.6.6 but it also does the same thing in "VisualRF Plan"

going on my notes from when I raised a TAC case, the issue is fixed in 7.7.4.

Regular Contributor I

Thanks. Is there a update to VisualRF Planner too? It would be very helpful if there was, I'm in the middle of a huge deployment and I can't afford the time to upgrade Airwave to the latest just in case there are issues.

EDIT: I just went back to Support's Software download page and got a message that the VisualRF Plan is no longer supported and had a link to a new version. Here's the new link....

http://support.arubanetworks.com/DownloadSoftware/tabid/75/DMXModule/510/EntryId/4830/Default.aspx

Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: