Wireless Access

New Contributor

WALLED GARDEN WHITE LIST ISSUE

hi,

I can not delete mac address on walled garden white list.Therefore the computers which have this mac addresses in the white list, can not connect the network.

I di not solve this problem.Thera are 3 mac-address on list.When I clear the list which it self creating same mac-address again

what this the reason this ?

regards,

Guru Elite

Re: WALLED GARDEN WHITE LIST ISSUE

Walled Garden entries should be domains, not mac addresses.  http://www.arubanetworks.com/techdocs/Instant_423_WebHelp/InstantWebHelp.htm#UG_files/CaptivePortal/Walled_Garden_Access.htm?Highlight=whitelist

What are you trying to do?

Colin Joseph
Aruba Customer Engineering

Looking for an Answer? Search the Community Knowledge Base Here: Community Knowledge Base

New Contributor

the mac-address in the white-list is created itself. I didn't create mac-address. Devices with mac-address at the list can not connecting to the wi-fi. I deleted mac-address but mac-address self-adding to the list as automatically

Guru Elite

What is the configuration for your SSID?

Colin Joseph
Aruba Customer Engineering

Looking for an Answer? Search the Community Knowledge Base Here: Community Knowledge Base

New Contributor

what exactly do you asking. If you want you can connect to my computer to check the ssid configuration

regards

New Contributor

ok I solved the problem.I cleared the white list.

thank you .

Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: