Wireless Access

last person joined: 16 hours ago 

Access network design for branch, remote, outdoor, and campus locations with HPE Aruba Networking access points and mobility controllers.
Expand all | Collapse all

WHy AP fast failover work but cleints Can't connect and give Error Authentication faild?

This thread has been viewed 1 times
  • 1.  WHy AP fast failover work but cleints Can't connect and give Error Authentication faild?

Posted Nov 02, 2014 03:49 PM

I have 2 Controlers Master and Local Access Points are terminated on local and I used the Maser a Standby for the APs, Now When I disconnect the Local APs fail over to the Master but after that the Cleints can not connect and give error authentcaition faild and when I connect back the locacl the APs returen to local but still clients can not connect aslo but with no msg just client keep trying to connect and then nothing happen the only way to make client able to connect is to reprovision all APs and then it can wor on local again Ai'm Using OS 6.4

• 2.  RE: WHy AP fast failover work but cleints Can't connect and give Error Authentication faild?

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Nov 02, 2014 03:51 PM
    Is your master configured in your radius server as a radius client?

• 3.  RE: WHy AP fast failover work but cleints Can't connect and give Error Authentication faild?

Posted Nov 02, 2014 03:58 PM

I'm using Normal PSK, no external RADIUS

• 4.  RE: WHy AP fast failover work but cleints Can't connect and give Error Authentication faild?

Posted Nov 02, 2014 07:12 PM
    Did you enabled client State sync ?

• 5.  RE: WHy AP fast failover work but cleints Can't connect and give Error Authentication faild?

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Nov 02, 2014 07:12 PM

Does your master controller have the same client VLANs as the local?

• 6.  RE: WHy AP fast failover work but cleints Can't connect and give Error Authentication faild?

Posted Nov 04, 2014 08:51 AM

@victor :how to enable it?

@Cappali : yes

I really thank you for your support

• 7.  RE: WHy AP fast failover work but cleints Can't connect and give Error Authentication faild?

• 8.  RE: WHy AP fast failover work but cleints Can't connect and give Error Authentication faild?

Posted Nov 04, 2014 01:04 PM

Dear Victor,

I Already enabled it and also enabled preemption, Should I enbale Heartbeats ?