Wireless Access

New Contributor

What are the MIBs/OIDs & configs to monitor APs through Nagios for Up/Down , #users etc ?

I am trying to setup AP monitoring through Nagios . I need status information like Up/Down , # of users per AP/Radio etc . Wanted to know the resources in terms of MIBs/OIDs and configurations that I will require for this.

Guru Elite

Re: What are the MIBs/OIDs & configs to monitor APs through Nagios for Up/Down , #users etc ?

You need to go to two places.  http://support.arubanetworks.com and Login with a valid aruba service account.  Click on Downloads> ArubaOS>, and you will see the Aruba and Standard Mibs:

mibs.png

Next, you need to go to the Documentation Tab, to download the Mib Guide:  Documentation> ArubaOS> 

docs.png

Colin Joseph
Aruba Customer Engineering

Looking for an Answer? Search the Community Knowledge Base Here: Community Knowledge Base

New Contributor

Re: What are the MIBs/OIDs & configs to monitor APs through Nagios for Up/Down , #users etc ?

The downloads are what I require but is there any documentation where the OIDs are specified explicitly ? or is there any MIB browser (from Aruba) available which helps identify the the requisite OIDs ? as the reference guide doesnt have the specific details  .

as cjoseph says: Next, you need to go to the Documentation Tab, to download the Mib Guide:  Documentation> ArubaOS> 

Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: