Wireless Access

Frequent Contributor II

What is the Required to get Aruba Location Services work in Aruba (Controllers and APs) System?

Now I have already APs and Controllers installed in a specific factory and I have the Autocad files for the place how to get Locations Services work on Mobile Devices and thanks

Guru Elite

Re: What is the Required to get Aruba Location Services work in Aruba (Controllers and APs) System?

You need AirWave for VisualRF location mapping.

Tim Cappalli | Aruba Security TME
@timcappalli | timcappalli.me | ACMX #367 / ACCX #480
Frequent Contributor II

Re: What is the Required to get Aruba Location Services work in Aruba (Controllers and APs) System?

Dear Tim,

First of all thank you and second thing that I know About airwave but I Mean this :

http://www.arubanetworks.com/pdf/products/DS_LocationServices.pdf

I can see that I shoul lug USB in each AP but many APs doesnt have USB port and also use Aruba Battry powerd Beacons and also I should use Merdian Editor so can you inform me how to do such a solution and thanks

Guru Elite

Beacons aren't currently available. More information will be published closer to the release date.

Tim Cappalli | Aruba Security TME
@timcappalli | timcappalli.me | ACMX #367 / ACCX #480
Frequent Contributor II

Thank you so much for your informations brother

Search Airheads
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: