Wireless Access

New Contributor

When I hook up my APs, they are not recognized by the controller. Syslog message below.

When I hook up my APs, they are not recognized by the controller.  The syslog indicates: ncftpget e500.ari  server said: No such file or directory.

Is it missing software or license files??  What is it complaining about.

MVP

Re: When I hook up my APs, they are not recognized by the controller. Syslog message below.

What AOS are you running and what type of APs you are trying to attach ?

Thank you

Victor Fabian
Lead Mobility Engineer @ Integration Partners
AMFX | ACMX | ACDX | ACCX | CWAP | CWDP | CWNA
New Contributor

Re: When I hook up my APs, they are not recognized by the controller. Syslog message below.

AOS 6.1.3.6

AP105

APIN0225

Les.

Guru Elite

[ Edited ]

murrayl wrote:

AOS 6.1.3.6

AP105

APIN0225

Les.

Murray L,

The minimum code version for AP225 is 6.3.  Please upgrade your controller and try again.  http://www.arubanetworks.com/pdf/products/DS_AP220Series.pdf

Colin Joseph
Aruba Customer Engineering

Looking for an Answer? Search the Community Knowledge Base Here: Community Knowledge Base

MVP

As cjoseph pointed out you need to upgrade to 6.3 to support 225 , that message is an indication that the AP is not able to upgrade since it can't perform the FTP to load the AOS.

Are you also experiencing this issue with the AP105 too or just for the 225 ?

Thank you

Victor Fabian
Lead Mobility Engineer @ Integration Partners
AMFX | ACMX | ACDX | ACCX | CWAP | CWDP | CWNA
New Contributor

Both.

Guru Elite

Murray L does this controller work for ANY access points at this time?

Colin Joseph
Aruba Customer Engineering

Looking for an Answer? Search the Community Knowledge Base Here: Community Knowledge Base

Search Airheads
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: