Wireless Access

New Contributor

Where to download old VRD: Retail wireless networks VRD? Look like it has be removed on Aruba web.

I need the retail wireless networks validated design.pdf file. Thanks for help.

Aruba

Re: Where to download old VRD: Retail wireless networks VRD? Look like it has be removed on Aruba w

I will send you via PM.  This was publicly available at one time, so I'm sure is fine.

If my post is helpful please give kudos, or mark as solved if it answers your post.

ACCP, ACMP, ACMX #294
mclarke@arubanetworks.com
New Contributor

Re: Where to download old VRD: Retail wireless networks VRD? Look like it has be removed on Aruba w

Hi Mike,

I would like to get this VRD as well if its possible to share

Regards

Gurpreet

Guru Elite

That VRD has been deprecated for quite sometime.  Is there a specific design that you are looking for that is not covered by the other VRDs?

Colin Joseph
Aruba Customer Engineering

Looking for an Answer? Search the Community Knowledge Base Here: Community Knowledge Base

New Contributor

That guide had some useful info on Various devices used in warehouses , Maximum output , Bands supported, etc

Guru Elite

That table was a sample worksheet that only had 5 devices:

Screenshot 2016-12-19 at 19.24.48.png

Colin Joseph

Looking for an Answer? Search the Community Knowledge Base Here: Community Knowledge Base

New Contributor

thank you, Is there any other guide which focuses on the warehouse best practises. 

Guru Elite

http://community.arubanetworks.com/t5/Airheads-Breakouts/Hostile-Environments-Wireless-LAN-Design-for-Warehouses/ta-p/247147

Colin Joseph

Search Airheads
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: