Wireless Access

rys
New Contributor

authmgr[1937]: <522276> <ERRS> |authmgr| Authentication Server Out Of Service while serving request.

Hi,

I found this log in our controller, when i was digging for user issue, reported they completely not able to access any services via wifi.

I checked the Servers as reported in the log which are up for days, WAN connections are good, controller and AP are not rebooted at the time.

When checked the aaa server statistics, see the "Acc" and "Rej" are incremented.

What could have caused the controller to log this messages ?

Thanks

Guru Elite

Re: authmgr[1937]: <522276> <ERRS> |authmgr| Authentication Server Out Of Service while

You should check the tmout or timeout column for that server.  Typically it is taken out of service if the server times out too often.  It will not be taken out of service at all if that is the only server in the server group.

Colin Joseph
Aruba Customer Engineering

Looking for an Answer? Search the Community Knowledge Base Here: Community Knowledge Base

rys
New Contributor

Re: authmgr[1937]: <522276> <ERRS> |authmgr| Authentication Server Out Of Service while

There are a total of 2 servers in the group and none of the other sites reported any similar issue, eventhough all are pointing to the same server group.
Guru Elite

Do you have load balancing or failthrough enabled on that server group?  Each site is specific..

Colin Joseph
Aruba Customer Engineering

Looking for an Answer? Search the Community Knowledge Base Here: Community Knowledge Base

Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: