Wireless Access

New Contributor

certificate presented to ClearPssa

I am having an issue with my certificate that is presented to ClearPass.  ClearPass recieves or shows the username as "host/pcname.domain.com."  I do not know where the "host/" is coming from and why is shows up.  We are using the ClearPass as the Radius server to authenticate the certs.  Has anyone had this issue and how can we solve.

thank you

Aruba Employee

Re: certificate presented to ClearPssa

Could you provide screen shot of the issue. Are you seeing onboard clients authentication getting failed with host/<username> in access tracker? If YES, then I believe you have set user and machine option in onboarding setting, which got pushed with the certificate, due to that it may failing, during authenticaiton it is doing both mac/user auth. Could you set to user only and try.

Regards,

Pavan

New Contributor

I cannot authenticate by user only, I need to use the certificate to authenticate the machine to the network.  We want to have two different certs that would seperate the systems to two seperate networks

Aruba Employee

Hi,

Are you able to narrow down the issue? if not share the error screen shot or complete access tracker logs, else open TAC ticket.

Regards,

Pavan

Search Airheads
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: