Wireless Access

last person joined: 20 hours ago 

Access network design for branch, remote, outdoor, and campus locations with HPE Aruba Networking access points and mobility controllers.
Expand all | Collapse all

controller not saving

This thread has been viewed 0 times
  • 1.  controller not saving

Posted Sep 05, 2014 01:30 PM

Hi 

I have aruba 3400 controller. suddenly it is not saving anything, for example i am trying to provision a AP to a group but when i change it and apply it is not working . i have logged in to the console of the ap and change the group. please help

• 2.  RE: controller not saving

Posted Sep 05, 2014 01:48 PM

What version AOS are you running ? Is this only happening with one AP?

Have you tried using another browser ?

You could also try provisioning through the controller CLI:

http://community.arubanetworks.com/t5/Unified-Wired-Wireless-Access/provision-ap-ip-address-via-the-controller-command-line/td-p/151168 

• 3.  RE: controller not saving

Posted Sep 05, 2014 01:56 PM

tried in another browser still the same and it is for all AP. And i am not able to add wlan. i have to configure it through cli. the wlan wizard is not working. i

Model:Aruba3400-US
    Version:6.1.3.4

• 4.  RE: controller not saving

Posted Sep 05, 2014 02:43 PM

Check the logs and see what might be failing 

show log system 50

• 5.  RE: controller not saving

Posted Sep 05, 2014 03:22 PM

do you also provision your APs via a wizard? because the wizards have been known to act strange. i would try to clear the cache and try again and if it keep failing with other browsers / browser versions.

• 6.  RE: controller not saving

Posted Sep 08, 2014 01:35 PM
    browser issue most likely.. faced that several.times... try with IE with aruba it is the best browser to use.