Wireless Access

last person joined: yesterday 

Access network design for branch, remote, outdoor, and campus locations with HPE Aruba Networking access points and mobility controllers.
Expand all | Collapse all

couldn't connect to corporate SSID on Local controller 651

This thread has been viewed 0 times
  • 1.  couldn't connect to corporate SSID on Local controller 651

Posted Oct 15, 2012 03:01 AM

Hi,

We have been implementing Local controllers (650 plus AP-105 in some sites, 651 in some) and it has been fine for both corporate SSID (let's say "our-organization") for corporate users and guest SSID ("guest") for visitors. However, I have recently run into some issues on a site local controller which is 650 and details are as follows:

Master controller: Aruba 3600

Local controller: Aruba 650

Both's ArubaOS Version: 6.0.0.1

I couldn't connect clients to corporate SSID while there was no issue connecting to guest SSID. Local controller is fully sync with Master and I couln'd find any difference in configuration from other local controllers which are working ok for both SSID (corporate and guest).

Would any one be able to share the knowledge if you have run into such issue before? Thanks for the sharing in advance.

Cheers,

Lay

• 2.  RE: couldn't connect to corporate SSID on Local controller 651

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Oct 15, 2012 07:37 AM

@decarubawifi wrote:

Hi,

We have been implementing Local controllers (650 plus AP-105 in some sites, 651 in some) and it has been fine for both corporate SSID (let's say "our-organization") for corporate users and guest SSID ("guest") for visitors. However, I have recently run into some issues on a site local controller which is 650 and details are as follows:

Master controller: Aruba 3600

Local controller: Aruba 650

Both's ArubaOS Version: 6.0.0.1

I couldn't connect clients to corporate SSID while there was no issue connecting to guest SSID. Local controller is fully sync with Master and I couln'd find any difference in configuration from other local controllers which are working ok for both SSID (corporate and guest).

Would any one be able to share the knowledge if you have run into such issue before? Thanks for the sharing in advance.

Cheers,

Lay

There are a number of reasons why you would have this problem, so we need more information:

Has this ever worked?