Wireless Access

last person joined: 11 hours ago 

Access network design for branch, remote, outdoor, and campus locations with HPE Aruba Networking access points and mobility controllers.
Expand all | Collapse all

hi everyone im new i have 2 ap 105 but no aruba controller can anyone tell me how to configure them?

This thread has been viewed 1 times
  • 1.  hi everyone im new i have 2 ap 105 but no aruba controller can anyone tell me how to configure them?

Posted Apr 15, 2014 11:03 AM

hi everyone im new i have 2 ap 105 but no aruba controller can anyone tell me how to configure them please im stuck 

• 2.  RE: hi everyone im new i have 2 ap 105 but no aruba controller can anyone tell me how to configure them?
    Best Answer

Posted Apr 15, 2014 11:10 AM
    If these are only AP-105s, they require a controller to function. If they are IAP-105s (notice the ?I? at the beginning), they can be used with or without a controller. There should be a part number on the back that identifies them.

• 3.  RE: hi everyone im new i have 2 ap 105 but no aruba controller can anyone tell me how to configure them?

Posted Apr 15, 2014 11:23 AM

I have only AP 105 model 

Thanks a lot.

Best Regards 

• 4.  RE: hi everyone im new i have 2 ap 105 but no aruba controller can anyone tell me how to configure them?

Posted Apr 15, 2014 11:25 AM

Like Olino said

If they are instant they dont need controller

And you can watch this to learn how to configure them

http://cloud.arubanetworks.com/instant-training

Cheers

Carlos