Wireless Access

Frequent Contributor I

how could the AP 105 can locate the controller 620 through ADP ? having problem

[ Edited ]

I powered up the AP 105 through AC adapter. Now I want that, AP would be able to locate the controller via Aruba Discovery protocol.

AP 105 is powered on through AC adapter and the Green light is blinking now . whats the next step i have to do now ?

Although the ADP is enabled on the  controller.

Kindly help me in this regard.

Untitled.png

Frequent Contributor II

Re: how could the AP 105 can locate the controller 620 through ADP ? having problem

To use ADP, the AP and the Controller must be on the same Layer 2 network.

Also you need to make sure that the AP is able to obtain an IP address by DHCP on that network.All APs needs its own IP.

-----------------------------------
-ACMX #352-
Remember to Kudo if a post helped you! || Problem Solved? Click "Accept as Solution" in a post!
Frequent Contributor I

Re: how could the AP 105 can locate the controller 620 through ADP ? having problem

right now AP is not connected with any switch and not with the controller.  Have i connect it to some switch or controller ?

Frequent Contributor II

Yes! of course you have to connect it to the controller ;)

If you connect it directly or through a switch is up to you to decide based on your needs..

-----------------------------------
-ACMX #352-
Remember to Kudo if a post helped you! || Problem Solved? Click "Accept as Solution" in a post!
Frequent Contributor I

Thanks for your kind coperation.

Problem has been resolved.

Search Airheads
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: