07-09-2015 10:48 AM
I have a customer with whom I am setting up controllers ( master-local) and integrating with Lync. We have installed LDL on their FE servers and Lync SDN API on a separate box and because Lync server will be acting as mediator to pull data from Lync client and send it to Lync SDN API manager server, they would like to know how much load this will put on the FE server. CAn anyone help please ?
Solved! Go to Solution.
07-09-2015 10:49 AM
07-09-2015 10:52 AM
Thank you, Tim.
Would you happen to have a best practices guide for how they should install the SDN API ?
Some of their questions are listed below and I could not find any resolution in Aruba technical documents.
- While SDN API installation, its ask me to “join (or create) a pool of SDN manager” or “Set up an individual SDN manager that shares its setting with other SDN manager” what option do I need to select?
- What is recommendation for SQL database instance? Can I use SQL Express edition?
- Can I store SQL database on same box? Where SDN API installed.
- Do you have SDN API installation guide?
- For Target URI. Do I need to user HTTPS://<controller FQDN> or HTTP://<controller FQDN>
07-09-2015 11:13 AM
SDN 2.0 or 2.1? The architecture changed significantly in 2.1
The last question is more targeted towards Aruba. If you want to encrypt the
XML datastream, you would use HTTPS and you would need to issue a server
certificate to your controllers from the same CA that signs the inside of
your Lync environment.
Some of this is covered in the Aruba VRD: