Wireless Access

last person joined: 9 hours ago 

Access network design for branch, remote, outdoor, and campus locations with HPE Aruba Networking access points and mobility controllers.
Expand all | Collapse all

how to apply different bandwidth on users configured in the same profile ??? Help

This thread has been viewed 0 times
  • 1.  how to apply different bandwidth on users configured in the same profile ??? Help

Posted Aug 28, 2013 06:51 AM

I want to apply the different bandwidth limit on those users which are connected to the same ssid as well as configured in the ssid aaa profile ????

kindly help me in this regard.

• 2.  RE: how to apply different bandwidth on users configured in the same profile ??? Help
    Best Answer

Posted Aug 28, 2013 06:53 AM

If u now the user mac - Just build a 2nd role - and use user devertion rules. like i teach u .

have a lovley day.

• 3.  RE: how to apply different bandwidth on users configured in the same profile ??? Help

Posted Aug 28, 2013 07:09 AM

If you want this to be applied to USERS and not CLIENTS. you can for example make a group in AD for those who will have different bandwidth. Then you can set up your NPS and Server Derivation rules so that those users get the different role.

This will also be easier to administrate in the long run as you only have to give a user membership in the group in stead of entering/deleting  MAC addresses. :)