Wireless Access

last person joined: 19 hours ago 

Access network design for branch, remote, outdoor, and campus locations with HPE Aruba Networking access points and mobility controllers.
Expand all | Collapse all

iOS6 problems on iPads/iPhones

This thread has been viewed 1 times
  • 1.  iOS6 problems on iPads/iPhones

Posted Sep 21, 2012 08:27 AM

Students and faculty who have these devices and have recently upgraded to iOS6 are now not able to connect to the wireless network. Has anyone else had this issue and have solved or know of a solution? They claim the devices work on other wifi just fine since the upgrade, just not here on our Aruba systems.

If it makes any difference, I am running a Mobility 3400 master, 3200 local and the majority of AP's are AP93's with a few legacy AP61's scattered about.

My iPad is a first gen so I cannot upgrade to iOS6 and test/play with it so I am left with this quandary (that's my big word of the day)... Back to the Apple boards...

• 2.  RE: iOS6 problems on iPads/iPhones

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Sep 21, 2012 08:44 AM

@americanmcneil wrote:

Students and faculty who have these devices and have recently upgraded to iOS6 are now not able to connect to the wireless network. Has anyone else had this issue and have solved or know of a solution? They claim the devices work on other wifi just fine since the upgrade, just not here on our Aruba systems.

If it makes any difference, I am running a Mobility 3400 master, 3200 local and the majority of AP's are AP93's with a few legacy AP61's scattered about.

My iPad is a first gen so I cannot upgrade to iOS6 and test/play with it so I am left with this quandary (that's my big word of the day)... Back to the Apple boards...

Looks like it is Apple Inflicted and Apple Fixed:  http://www.macworld.co.uk/ipad-iphone/news/?newsid=3399704&pagtype=allchandate

If you have further issues, please let us know.  This is the only issue we know of, currently.

• 3.  RE: iOS6 problems on iPads/iPhones

Posted Oct 31, 2012 01:58 PM

I have a ticket open on this for few weeks now.... ipad with ios6 no luck. iphones with ios6 work ... some with the same version mind you, do not.