Wireless Access

Occasional Contributor II

iPhone6 AND VHT

Anyone know of issue with slow downloads, uploads normal, on iPhone 6 (and possibly 6S) on an AP-325?  We have tested on other AP's (AP-228 and 205H) and not seeing the issue.  iPhone 5S works normally.  Sorry, not sure which iOS the 5S was running.

Also, we have disabled the 80 and 40 channel usages, but do have HT and VHT enabled in the ARM profile.  

Any info appreciated, thanks.

MVP

Re: iPhone6 AND VHT

i would try here: http://community.arubanetworks.com/t5/Unified-Wired-Wireless-Access/bd-p/unified-wired-wireless-access

this section is for general feedback on this environment / community.

Frequent Contributor I
Guru Elite

dwright@structured.com wrote:

Anyone know of issue with slow downloads, uploads normal, on iPhone 6 (and possibly 6S) on an AP-325?  We have tested on other AP's (AP-228 and 205H) and not seeing the issue.  iPhone 5S works normally.  Sorry, not sure which iOS the 5S was running.

Also, we have disabled the 80 and 40 channel usages, but do have HT and VHT enabled in the ARM profile.  

Any info appreciated, thanks.

dwright,

please try upgrading to 6.4.4.3 to see if you still have the same problem.

Colin Joseph
Aruba Customer Engineering

Looking for an Answer? Search the Community Knowledge Base Here: Community Knowledge Base

Frequent Contributor I

[ Edited ]

Colin, not sure in case of dwright but if you look to the link that I provided I'm using 6.4.4.3 and experience the same issue with the Iphone6.

Guru Elite

Jer,

From your build number, it looks like you are running an IAP 325, correct?

Colin Joseph

Looking for an Answer? Search the Community Knowledge Base Here: Community Knowledge Base

Frequent Contributor I

Hi Colin, yes that's right, I'm currently doing a pilot with the new IAP325's.

Guru Elite

Jer,

Let me check to see if it is the same issue and has been addressed on the IAP side.

Colin Joseph

Frequent Contributor I

Thanks Colin!

I've currenlty switched of VHT on the Iphone profile. Ofcourse now using AN instead of AC with VHT but with this setup performance on Iphone6 is great.

Guru Elite

Jer,

I am glad you have a workaround.  Let me see what answer we can get you.

Colin Joseph

Search Airheads
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: