Wireless Access

New Contributor

mobility controller 650 does not support VPN with IAP

I'm trying to set up a vpn between IAP 105 and mobility controller 650, requesting TAC support me answers that the controller 650 does not support VPN with IAP, is this true?

Re: mobility controller 650 does not support VPN with IAP

i have done IAP VPN to a 620 controller with no issue... with a RAP 155 and a RAP 3

There should not be an issue with an instant 105

Fallow my tutorial

http://community.arubanetworks.com/t5/Aruba-Instant-Cloud-Wi-Fi/Tutorial-Building-a-VPN-from-a-IAP-Cluster-to-a-Wireless/td-p/122585

Cheers

Carlos

----------------------------------------------------
Product Manager - Aruba Networks
Alternetworks Corp

you can also fallow this tutorial

https://ase.arubanetworks.com/

Click get started and look for the IAP vpn to mobility controller and it willl tell you how to do it

Cheers

Carlos

----------------------------------------------------
Product Manager - Aruba Networks
Alternetworks Corp

According to the ArubaOS release-notes, IAP-VPN is mentioned as unsupported on the 600-series for AOS 6.3.1, 6.4.0 and 6.4.1.

The new 7005 controller does support IAP-VPN.

--
If you have urgent issues, please contact your Aruba partner or Aruba TAC (click for contact details).
New Contributor

thanks hrobers

I read the release notes, and I found that the controller 650 does not support IAP VPN. I have to buy a controller 3200. :smileysad:

hi, I have a 650 controller and are terminating. It has limited functionality though. It does only support L3 with NAT from the IAP into the controller. It is not possible to access equipment behind the IAP from the controller side. The other way (from IAP to controller network) is working just fine.

Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: