Wireless Access

Occasional Contributor II

need ap 365 latest firmware

Hi,

I try to download the latest firmware for Aruba AP 365 and IAP 207 (ver 6.5.3.2), but I couldn’t find the firmware in Aruba website. Kindly help me to get the link. If it not available kindly suggest the common firmware for both

Re: need ap 365 latest firmware

if you have an account on support.arubanetworks.com, you will be able to download it there.
Pasquale Monardo | Senior Network Solutions Consultant
ACDX #420 | ACMP
[If you found my post helpful, please give kudos!]
Guru Elite

You should be able to get it by checking for updates on the instant Maintenance menu.

Colin Joseph
Aruba Customer Engineering

Looking for an Answer? Search the Community Knowledge Base Here: Community Knowledge Base

Occasional Contributor II

Hi,

i checked the site and i can find only one ver for ap 365(ver 6.5.2.0 ).this version not supporting in uae.so thats why  i am checking for another vertion  for both this access point.

New Contributor

for the 207 you need the "VELA"version of firmware. which can be downloaded from the support site.

I noticed today not every release is available for the VELA (207) version.

browsing throug the version list, i found 6.5.4.0 (latest) to be available (please beware, airwave strugles whith this version :))

6.5.1.x seems to be the "first" VELA version

https://support.arubanetworks.com/DownloadSoftware/tabid/75/DMXModule/510/EntryId/26265/Default.aspx

Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: