Wireless Access

last person joined: 22 hours ago 

Access network design for branch, remote, outdoor, and campus locations with HPE Aruba Networking access points and mobility controllers.
Expand all | Collapse all

problem with Ap client with another access point, connection is not stable

This thread has been viewed 0 times
  • 1.  problem with Ap client with another access point, connection is not stable

Posted Jun 26, 2013 07:50 AM

dear all,

please help me,

I have aruba controller version 6.1.3.6 with 25 AP135 as RAP.

when my laptop connect to AP, connection stable, but when I connect AP client like nanostation2, picostation, ECB and another AP client connection is not stable (many drop) although signal is very good .

please help me,,  the problem has been in 3 weeks, all my client always complain to me

please some body help me...

Spoiler
    :smileysad:

• 2.  RE: problem with Ap client with another access point, connection is not stable

Posted Jun 26, 2013 07:56 AM

Edit: I think I misunderstood your problem but are you trying to say that some devices are experiencing performances issues when there's nanostation APs near your RAP's ?

You have probably don't this already but have you updated the drivers for those device ?

Also you could enable logging debugging user-debug <clientmac> that could also give you an idea of what's going on when these devices get disconnected from your network.

And Last thing you should consider opening a TAC case if you haven't

• 3.  RE: problem with Ap client with another access point, connection is not stable

Posted Jun 26, 2013 12:04 PM

Hi,

From your post i understand you tried a few AP clients (from a few vendors) - and it's seems happened with all of them (PC/LAPTOP connectivity are steady)

A. What encryption are u using?

A2.What is your vap working mode? (tunnel/bridge/split?)

B. what band are u using? (be sure to use 40mhz only in 5Ghz)

C.are u using WIP/RFP module?

D.Can u copy&paste from your cli/gui your aaa-profile/vap-profile/ssid-profile

give us some further technical info - in order for us to assist you.:smileyhappy:

Me.