Wireless Access

Occasional Contributor II

re-import Controller certificate after a "write erase all"

hello Folks, 

Please, i'm about to "write erase all" a 7010 controller that has a Public certificate used for captive portal, my question here, is it possible to re-import the same installed certificate again on the controller ? 

my second question, i'm about to add another new 7010 controller as a local, is it possible to use the certificate (metionned above) for this second controller ? or i should generate another CRS and ask for a new certificate with same subject name as the master certificate? 

thank you ! 

Guru Elite

Re: re-import Controller certificate after a "write erase all"

Backup the flash.  The controller's flash would have the certificate in a folder in the flashbackup.

Answers and views expressed by me on this forum are my own and not necessarily the position of Aruba Networks or Hewlett Packard Enterprise.

good to know that, that s mean, i ll need to take it from that backup forlder and import again after erase the controller config, right ?

what about my second question ?
Guru Elite

Yes to #1 and #2.

Answers and views expressed by me on this forum are my own and not necessarily the position of Aruba Networks or Hewlett Packard Enterprise.

thank you Joseph,
Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: