Wireless Access

last person joined: yesterday 

Access network design for branch, remote, outdoor, and campus locations with HPE Aruba Networking access points and mobility controllers.
Expand all | Collapse all

remove client from blacklist

This thread has been viewed 8 times
  • 1.  remove client from blacklist

Posted Feb 07, 2017 02:51 AM
    Hi, everyone. I faced a little problem after update to ArubaOS 6.4.4.10 in 3000 series controller. Aruba is configured to send client to blacklist after 3 authentication failures. So, after the update I cannot remove client from blacklist by GUI (I can see and mark clients that I need in to unblock in blacklist, but buttons "remove from blacklist" and "Remove all from blacklist" doesn't work). I tried different web browsers , but result was the same. Also, I can easy remove clients from blacklist by CLI. So, does anyone could solve that problem with GUI?

• 2.  RE: remove client from blacklist

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Feb 07, 2017 06:07 AM

Did you try clearing your browser cache?

Do you see any javascript errors when you try to remove it?

• 3.  RE: remove client from blacklist

Posted Feb 07, 2017 06:40 AM
    Hi cjoseph, Yes, I cleared browser cache, but result was the same - client is still blacklisted. About javascript - there are no errors on the page. After pressing the button "remove client from blacklist" page just reloads with no errors (and show updated values of Remaining and Block Time).

• 4.  RE: remove client from blacklist

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Feb 07, 2017 06:50 AM

You can type "show audit-trail" to see if the command is being executed:

Feb  7 05:48:53  webui[3498]: USER:admin@192.168.1.236 COMMAND:<stm add-blacklist-client "d0:f2:fb:3a:2e:57" > -- command executed successfully

• 5.  RE: remove client from blacklist

Posted Feb 07, 2017 07:10 AM
    I've just checked "show audit-trail" and found that such command was not executed from GUI. It looks like buttons to remove clients from blacklist don't work from GUI)

• 6.  RE: remove client from blacklist
    Best Answer

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Feb 07, 2017 07:20 AM

You should upgrade to 6.4.4.11.  Release notes for 6.4.4.11:

blacklist.png

• 7.  RE: remove client from blacklist
    Best Answer

Posted Feb 07, 2017 08:12 AM
    Actually it's not that I was expected, but seems it's the only solution of this problem. Thank you.