Wireless Access

last person joined: yesterday 

Access network design for branch, remote, outdoor, and campus locations with HPE Aruba Networking access points and mobility controllers.
Expand all | Collapse all

restart message repeats

This thread has been viewed 1 times
  • 1.  restart message repeats

Posted Mar 14, 2015 09:04 AM

Virtial Intranet Access 2.1.1.3.40312 - You must restart your system for the configuration chages made to Virtual.....to take effect.

This message repeats regardless of my efforts  (wireless on-off, etc ).

Any others experience this?

• 2.  RE: restart message repeats

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Mar 14, 2015 09:44 AM

How did you install it and on what platform/OS?  Was it an upgrade or clean installation?  Was it downloaded from the controller or the Aruba website?

• 3.  RE: restart message repeats

Posted Mar 14, 2015 02:20 PM
    Hello - This has been installed for many months, we have a standard installation for all the machines in the I.T. department.
    ( I'm in the I.T. Department ).
    I'm running Windows 7 Enterprise SP1.
    Intel i5-3360M
    4 G installed

This version of VIA is 2.1.1.3.40312. I have been using it without issue since I got this workstation last September ( 2014 ).

This weekend I attempted to remote-in to work and the error message that I referred to appeared during start up.
    I had made 'no' configuration changes.
    I've spoken to our Network Group - there have been no policy updates or proxy / firewall changes in the last several workdays ( a week or more ).

I have not been able to connect - the power-off-power-on cycle completes, Windows loads to the point of launching ViA - then the message appears and I have no way around it.
    I have tried restarting with the wireless adapter 'on'. I have tried with the adapter 'off'. No Joy .

Very puzzling. Any help greatly appreciated !

THIS MESSAGE IS CONFIDENTIAL.

This e-mail message and any attachments are proprietary and confidential information intended only for the use of the recipient(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you may not print,distribute, or copy this message or any attachments. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete this message and any attachments from your computer. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of LRGHealthcare.

• 4.  RE: restart message repeats

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Mar 14, 2015 02:39 PM

We need you to open a case so that information can be collected from your device.  I have never seen the issue you mention.